Subject: small batch of 1:1 by vol. diluted ZEP-520A prepared today.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:51:22 -0800
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:51:22 -0800

Greetings Deji and other Users of diluted ZEP-520A resist:

Today I used up the reminder of the supply of ZEP-520A and diluted 1:1
by volume in Anisole Thinner.
I prepared only  small batch of this material about 10 ml total.  This
should be sufficient to cover 25 - 30 wafers.

Once it is used up I will prepare another small batch as needed by users
in the future.

In addition I have stocked a new bottle of straight undiluted ZEP-520A
into the resist refrigerator.

All Users are reminded that _this material must be refrigerated and then
allowed to warm up to ambient temperature before opening the bottle._
This material, like most other ebeam resist, is very moisture sensitive
and if opened cold water vapor will condense on the inside of the bottle
and the material will quickly hydrolyze and gelate in the bottle.  Users
are also asked to record the volume of material taken for your usage on
the bottle box covering.

Thank you,

James Conway