Subject: reminder on RAITH version 4 training sessions this week. Wed and Thursday 1:30 - 6 PM Friday 10 - 2 PM.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:20:14 -0800

Good Morning,

This is simply a reminder to those whom have not yet obtained your new login on the RAITH 150 version 4 system of the following open sessions:

Today,  Wednesday March 28, 2007 from 1:30 - 6 PM
Tomorrow Thursday march 29, 2007 from 1:30 - 6 PM
Friday Morning March 30, 2007 from 10 - 2 PM.

In this brief session I will go over the changes to names and operation procedures to run the RAITH 150 version 4 hardware and software package.
There are changes to the Load Lock, Write field alignment, and exposure modules on the system that I wish to review with all Users before obtaining your new log on and starting your work anew on the system.  Most users have found this to be painless and it only takes about two hours. Everyone seems quite happy with the increase in writing speed and sample throughput on the system.

Please try to get this completed this week in these available sessions. You can even get some writing time on your chips if you desire. :-)

Thank you for your support!

Thank you,

James Conway