Subject: Re: small batch of 1:1 by vol. diluted ZEP-520A prepared today.
From:岩瀬 秀夫 <hideoiw@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:23:12 +0900 (JST)
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:23:12 +0900 (JST)
Hi, James;

  Thank you so much.

  Hideo

James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu> wrote:

Greetings Deji and other Users of diluted ZEP-520A resist:

Today I used up the reminder of the supply of ZEP-520A and diluted 1:1 by volume in
Anisole Thinner.
I prepared only  small batch of this material about 10 ml total.  This should be sufficient
to cover 25 - 30 wafers.

Once it is used up I will prepare another small batch as needed by users in the future.

In addition I have stocked a new bottle of straight undiluted ZEP-520A into the resist
refrigerator.

All Users are reminded that this material must be refrigerated and then allowed to warm
up to ambient temperature before opening the bottle.
This material, like most other ebeam resist, is very moisture sensitive and if opened
cold water vapor will condense on the inside of the bottle and the material will quickly
hydrolyze and gelate in the bottle.  Users are also asked to record the volume of material
taken for your usage on the
 bottle box covering.

Thank you,

James Conway