Subject: Problem raith SNF 2007-03-30 10:24:33: Stage piezo post heights are different cannot level samples across the std. ample holder
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:13:25 -0700

RAITH Users:

Measurements I have been making of each landing of standard sample holder onto the piezo mounts show that we did not fully correct the problems during our service work two weeks ago. We are continuing to make measurements and seeking an effective solution.
System will continue in yellow light mode.

Users reports of all write results are requested to this email list.

Thank you,

James Conway