Subject: announcement of RAITH system unschedule time offline -- WED 1:00 - 8:00 PM - Thursday and possibly Friday AM TBD
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:48:19 -0700
Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:48:19 -0700
Greetings RAITH Users:

I have RAITH Field service arriving early afternoon tomorrow (WED.) and
working with me through Thursday evening and possibly into Friday AM to
resolve the piezo height issues that are preventing level landings of
the Standard Sample Holder onto the X-Y Stage.

Just able to obtain commitments from them that they will be here
tomorrow a few moments ago, hence the very short notice in advance.

Please plan accordingly -- we will take the system off line from users
when they arrive in the Cleanroom and are ready to start our work.

Users should strive to complete as much work as possible, and 'share the
ride' to reduce Load Lock transfers in preparation for this downtime
about 24 hours from now.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway