Subject: RAITH Field service will not be here until next week. repair will be performed by JWC
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:31:08 -0700

Good Morning RAITH Users:

We have some maintenance issues to address with the NESLAB chiller cooling loop to the RAITH's Electron Optics Board and turbo pump that I will have to resolve before I can bring the system back up. I may have the system available to users later this afternoon or early evening.

RAITH's Field service person was denied entry into the USA at Vancouver this morning and will be unable to arrive by air to San Francisco.
Thank you Homeland Security Agency for protecting us from the Canadians! :-[

We are rescheduling with RAITH Field Service for next Tuesday through Thursday with the intention to resolve the stage leveling issues.
 In the meantime I am going to confirm my measurements from this and last week and seek new solutions to this problem.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway