Subject: System will go off line to users midday Tuesday for more test and adjustments to the Laser Interferometer Stage with RAITH Filed service.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:37:23 -0700

Greetings:

Raith Field Service will be here starting Tuesday afternoon to join me in repair work to the Piezo leveling post on the Laser Interferometer Stage on the RAITH 150.
We will take the system off line to users next week Tuesday through Friday AM with the possibility of some user access overnight and early mornings.

Users scheduled on Coral may remain on the schedule, or move your reservations to other times later in time.  We will strive to minimize the impact on users during this period but all users should be agilent at accepting changes and be flexible to slips in the the CORAL schedule queue.  Everyone should consider 'sharing the ride' to accomodate all users wishing to complete exposures on the system during this period.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway