Subject: Re: Raith free 2pm-6pm
From: "Nick Koshnick" <koshnick@stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:49:23 -0700

Greetings all,  the Raith seems to be up and running fine once again.
 Somehow the system vacuum had risen up to about 1e-4 mbar, which
caused the error.   I pumped it out by going to Control Panel ->
Vacuum.   For some reason, it only worked on my second try, and then
it took about 20 minutes to get down to an acceptable pressure (1.5e-5
for starting the load, and down to 3e-6 by the time I'd finished
optimizing the beam.)