Subject: Still in need of qualification for version 4? Please attend the afternoon session of the next Raith Basic Users Class. Tuesday April 17, 2007 2 - 6 PM. Ebeam lab
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:
If you still have not joined me for any of the many RAITH version 4 review sessions to come up to speed on the changes to version 4 and to obtain your new login; please join us next Tuesday April 17 for the afternoon session of the RAITH Basic Users Class.
Next Tuesday 2 - 6 PM, I will be demonstrating the new system 4 application and you are invited to attend this class.

Users still not having completed this task by this time will have to sit a session with me by appointment later in April and May.
Most Users are pleased with the change to version 4 and have found the refresher training useful and easy to complete.
I am hoping to complete this task for all users in April if possible.

Thank you for your support!
James Conway

Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700

["image/jpeg" not shown] Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700