Subject: REMINDER: Tomorrow is the RAITH Group XXVI Basic Users class - Four Day Short Course. Starts in CIS 201 at 10:00 AM Tuesday.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:24:04 -0700
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:24:04 -0700

*
Greetings
This is your reminder that tomorrow is the RAITH Group XXVI Basic Users
class - Four Day Short Course.
CIS 201 at 10:00 AM Tuesday.

If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group XXIV.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email; I still am in need
of further information or a commitment from you, and hope to add you in
the next class. Any RAITH user wishing to attend are also welcome if you
desire a review of operations on the RAITH system.

We wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning lecture
session and demo layer one training following at 2 PM - 6 PM in the
afternoon. All are also welcome to attend as observers the other
'hands-on' sessions through the week.
All Users are  encouraged to join any Raith Champion when they are on
the system to gain further exposure to the system.

*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your final reminder and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XXIV Training course to be held April 17 - 20,
2007.
The schedule follows along with a listing of Participants whom you will
be working with as a Team.  This will be an intensive four day workshop. _
*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the experience
and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_*NOTE:* *_There are prerequisites you must complete before attending
this class:_*
You must have recent relevant SEM and LITHO experience before your can
sit for this class. Please see me directly during my office hour if you
have any questions.
*Please bring examples of your best high resolution SEM work to the
first class and be prepared to introduce your project to the group.
*
Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures.
Next class is April 24, 2007 10 - 1 PM after your RAITH Class. There is
a separate sign up for this class on the white board in my office at CIS 31.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------
*

**  **RAITH Group **XXVI* *Schedule: **
**

**Raith 150 Basic Users Training -- Intensive 4 Day Short Course**

**April 17 - 20, 2007 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.**

**The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, while the system is writing,
so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.  You should
have started working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your
substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On' sessions. Some afternoons we
may also be able to finish earlier,  letting the system write on its own
to the end of our reservations on the system.*

**Schedule:*
Tuesday April 17, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- *CIS-X 201*
14:00 - 17:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
*EBEAM LAB CIS L104**

*Wednesday April 18, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two:
OVERLAY -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:  Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104*

*Thursday April 19, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104*

*Friday April 20, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 8: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104*

*Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where-
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.*

*
I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.
You can stop by my office hour and pick up a copy of these training
materials during my daily office hour. (8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*RAITH Group XXVI  Date April 17 --20, 2007
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.*

*1.* *Leili Baghaei Rad **leili@stanford.edu
<mailto:leili@stanford.edu>** Coral: leili *
Pease Group Project: Digital reconstruction of SEM Images.

*2. Kosar Baghbani Parizi kosarb@stanford.edu
<mailto:kosarb@stanford.edu> Coral: kosarb*

**Nishi Group Project: Bio-FET on SOI.* *

*?** *

*3. Vanessa Sih vsih@stanford.edu <mailto:vsih@stanford.edu> Coral: vsih
Vuckovic Group Project: Photonic Crystals in Si.*

*?** *

**5. Justin White whitejs@stanford.edu <mailto:whitejs@stanford.edu>
Coral: whitejs
Brongersma Group Project: surface plasmon enhanced detectors.
**

*6. **Xiao Zhang yngweiz@stanford.edu <mailto:yngweiz@stanford.edu>
Coral: yngweiz *
*Nishi Group Project: metal gates *

**Observers:**

*7. J. Brian Leen  bleen@stanford.edu <mailto:bleen@stanford.edu>
Coral:  bleen
Hesselink Group Project:  C Apertures for optical confinement.*

*8.  Senyo Dogbe senyod@gmail.com <mailto:senyod@gmail.com> Coral: sdogbe
Chuck Shaper mxl...  Project: Molecular Transfer Nanolithography*

*
*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

[...]

1. Leili Baghaei Rad leili@stanford.edu Coral: leili
Pease Group Project: Digital reconstruction of SEM Images.

2. Kosar Baghbani Parizi kosarb@stanford.edu Coral: kosarb

Nishi Group Project: Bio-FET on SOI.

3. Vanessa Sih vsih@stanford.edu Coral: vsih
Vuckovic Group Project: Photonic Crystals in Si.

5. Justin White whitejs@stanford.edu Coral: whitejs
Brongersma Group Project: surface plasmon enhanced detectors.

6. Xiao Zhang yngweiz@stanford.edu Coral: yngweiz
Nishi Group Project: metal gates

Observers:

7. J. Brian Leen  bleen@stanford.edu Coral:  bleen
Hesselink Group Project:  C Apertures for optical confinement.

8.  Senyo Dogbe senyod@gmail.com Coral: sdogbe
Chuck Shaper mxl…  Project: Molecular Transfer Nanolithography