Subject: Re: Shutdown raith SNF 2007-04-20 13:03:52: failure of Image acquisition board on RAITH
From: Mary Tang <mtang@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:05:27 -0700

/Subject:/ Re: Shutdown raith SNF 2007-04-20 13:03:52: failure of Image
acquisition board on RAITH
<mailto:raith-pcs@snf.stanford.edu?subject=Re%3A%20Shutdown%20raith%20SNF%202007-04-20%2013%3A03%3A52%3A%20failure%20of%20Image%20acquisition%20board%20on%20RAITH>

/From:/ jwc@snf.stanford.edu
/Date:/ Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:50:03 -0700

GREETINGS:
I was unable to regain the Image acquisition board and it appears that an IC has burned
or lost some functionality.
Users will be unable to perform write field alignments.
System may be usable for some users whom work and write within one write field. For
those users whom must have suitbale WF:WF stitching you may try to use either your previous
values or input into the align write field dialog box the values that we used last night.
 Please be sure to set your WD to the same WD we wrote at.
Users should carefully inspect their patterns before proceding with pattern transfer.
SYS. in yellow light mode for the weekend.
James Conway