Subject: It's Performance review time ... please send in your comments.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:04:40 -0700
Thu, 03 May 2007 11:04:40 -0700
*Greetings Ebeam and RAITH Users working at SNF:*

Over the last year I have endeavored to engage fully with all whom
approached me for assistance and help on their projects while working in
the Ebeam Lab.
Within this effort I have worked to created Community within the
researcher groups working on Ebeam tools so together we can advance our
skills and fabrication capabilities in and ongoing collaborative effort.
.
It has been much to my pleasure to work with the great diversity of
micro and nano-technology projects, and with so many people from all
around the world here at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.

So I have a favor to ask of you.  It is coming up to my annual
Performance Review time again.
If you were happy with my level of engagement on your projects, and in
particular the RAITH training class you attended in the last year, could
you please be so kind to send a brief email to Mary Tang and also 'CC'
Paul Rissman with your comments.  Mary Tang mtang@stanford.edu  and
Paul Rissman rissman@snf.stanford.edu

So very often they only hear complaints from people, and it is only very
rarely do they hear from persons whom are pleased with their work that
it gets reported to management. However if you are unhappy with my work
in any way I would request you would also send me a email and state why
so that I can improve in the future.

All the very best in your research here at the Stanford Nanofabrication
Facility.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab - SNF.