Subject: loadlock error
From: kdegreve@stanford.edu
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 02:35:31 -0700

Dear colleagues,

I'm encountering a loadlock error trying to unload samples. After
entering the robot arm, the message 'error 212 - move robotarm in'
appeared; I followed the instructions to manually remove the robotarm
from the system (which worked, the robotarm did get out), but then two
other messages appeared: 'error 213 - move robotarm out' and 'error
214 - close valve'. The same procedure to manually remove the robotarm
kept on reappearing.

I've tried calling James for the past few hours, but either his phone
is off, or he doesn't have cell phone reception.

Could anybody who knows how to resolve this problem, please call me at
650 283 0803?

Many thanks and best regards,

Kristiaan.