Subject: Advertisement: Share the Ride?
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:

I likely will have some additional time available within my Raith reservations for this week. You may be able to get some additional write time on the RAITH system if  you are willing to 'Share the Ride with Me'. Load with me and you can save your load lock time overhead and get some more work finished.

We will be loading when we begin our sessions within 15 minutes of the following times:

ALL USERS are encourages to consider 'Sharing the Ride' with others working on the RAITH system.
In this way we can better support more users working on the system, take advantage of the greater writing speed of the version 4 hardware and software upgrade recently donated by Raith, and reduce the system idle time during Load Lock procedures.
Everyone benefits when we work together!
Thank you for your support!
James Conway

Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700

["image/jpeg" not shown] Mon, 07 May 2007 12:11:36 -0700