Subject: All ebeam resist stocked into cleanroom, please use up the open bottles before the next bottle.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:46:32 -0700
Fri, 25 May 2007 10:46:32 -0700
*Greetings Ebeam Resist User:*

I just checked and restocked all the Ebeam resist in the cleanroom in
preparation for the long holiday weekend.

Please be diligent and be sure to use up the remaining volumes of resist
in the old bottles first before opening the new bottles.  They are all
from the same batch lot numbers and what is left works fine! I was using
it this week.

Please note there are now two blends of the 5% PMMA formulated in
anisole in the cabinet:

1. The Standard *5% 495K* Molecular Weight (MW) PMMA in ANISOLE.

2. Introducing for evaluation purposes a new blend from  MICROCHEM of
*5% 950K* MW PMMA in ANISOLE.
This is a new material in the lab and has similar contrast and
performance to the 2% blends.  I ran some trials on this material this
last month and am pleased with the results. Once I get some lift off and
RIE etching test completed I will post the process sheet that I am
developing.

All the other resist are stocked and ready for your usage.
Should users need more resist during the time I am gone next week --
please see Mahnaz or David Cala for access.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway