Subject: Fwd: Ebeam queries
From: sarves@stanford.edu
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:24:08 -0700
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:24:08 -0700
Hi e-beam users

One of my friends at UT Austin has some queries using recipes for
Raith 150. If someone could help him, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards
Sarves Verma
----- Forwarded message from niteshjain@gmail.com -----
     Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:52:58 -0600
     From: Nitesh Jain <niteshjain@gmail.com>
  Subject: Ebeam queries
       To: "sarves@stanford.edu" <sarves@stanford.edu>

Hi Sarves

  I am having some issues with getting patterns using Ebeam. So I just want
to confirm my procedure. Could you please forward my queries to an
experienced user with Raith150.

   I make double layer structure for Nanowire contacts.I use PMMA 950
Chlorobenzene (2%) as a photoresist. Mostly my questions are related with
resist recipe. I use the following recipe

1) Wafer Clean- I normally use IPA/Acetone clean.Is it fine or Piranha/HF
clean is must before spinning Photoresist?

2) Before spinning- After cleaning it do you put it on a hotplate for
sometime so as to make sure that all alcohol is evaporated from the surface
of the wafer? Or do you straight away put it on the spinner.

3) Spin 2% 950K MW PMMA in chlorobenzene @ 4000rpm for 60 seconds. I use
highest possible acceleration to ramp it up to 4000RPM.  The spinner is a
closed bowl design.

4) Postbake:  180C on hotplate, 10 minutes.

5) Exposure: Raith150,  220 uC/cm2 at 20 KV

6)Develop: MIBK:IPA=1:3 (volume) for 30 seconds.

Unfortunately I am having very less consistency in terms of burning a good
spot. And I beleive there is some problem in my recipe.

Views and suggestions from experienced users are more than welcome.

Thanks
Nitesh

--
If winter comes, can spring be far behind- Shelley

----- End forwarded message -----