Subject: Raith is down until further notice
From: "Andrei Faraon" <faraon@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:50:10 -0700
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:50:10 -0700
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET THE SYSTEM BACK UP BY YOURSELF!

Hello,

There was a problem with the Raith robot arm. I contacted the Raith USA and
with their help the system is now in a safe state. However, I need the
administrator password to get the system back up.

Please contact me ASAP (650 714 7881) in case you have the administrator
password from James.

Do not try to get the system back by yourself. I did not put it in red mode
only because James is away and we would not be able to put it in green mode
without him.

--
Andrei Faraon

Stanford University, Applied Physics