Subject: Raith update....
From: Mary Tang <mtang@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:01:45 -0700

Hi everyone --

I just spoke with Joe Klingfus, the Raith USA field service guy.  He is
very, very reluctant to give us the Raith administrative password
(understandably.)  I am not sure who Andrei spoke with (Cole Loomis?)
but Joe was unable to get in touch with the NY office to ask about the
situation.  So, here's the deal.  Joe will be available on Thursday, at
10 am our time, to discuss the situation and walk us through any
procedures and, if necessary, provide us with the Raith service password
to get things going.  Joe will get in touch with the NY office to find
out exactly what they did with Andrei.

So, are there any Raith champions willing and available to talk with Joe
at 10 am Thursday?  Many apologies for the delay, but as Raith is on the
East Coast, they've all left for the holiday...

In the meantime, I've left the system in shutdown/red, just to make sure
it's safe.  If one of the Raith Champions needs it taken out of shutdown
before Thursday, send me an email or give me a call at home -- my number
is on any of the bright pink Emergency sheets posted around the lab.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility