Subject: Re: Raith update....
From: "Andrei Faraon" <faraon@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:31:47 -0700

Hi Mary,

I called Main Raith USA line (631) 738-9500 and I spoke on the phone
with Joel. He guided me through the procedure to bring the robot arm
back in the loadlock and close the loadlock valve. I had to close the
valve manually by connecting two hoses from the back of the Raith
control rack (now they are still connected).

Joel gave me his cell phone (850 445 6140) so we can call him once we
get acess to an administrator account.

I am still waiting for James to call me back.

Andrei

--
Andrei Faraon

Stanford University, Applied Physics