Subject: Re: Raith update....
From: "Andrei Faraon" <faraon@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:17:54 -0700

I will not be on campus on Thursday morning. Also Ilya Fushman in out of town.

In case someone else wants to fix the Raith on Thursday morning then
you must remember that I unplugged two hoses from the load lock valve
controller on the back of the electronics rack that controlls the
Raith (third module from bottom). I unplugged the hose labeled P and
the one labeled Close (I hope I remember correctly) and I connected
them together. This way I closed the load lock valve manually.

The robot arm is in the loadlock and the loadlock is vented. The chuck
(metal plate where we put the wafers) is inside the main Raith
chamber.

I should have cell phone contact on Thursday morning so please call me
if you need other information.

I should be on campus on Thursday afternoon and also all day on
Friday, and I can try to bring the tool up in case it will not be
fixed on Thursday morning.

Regards,

Andrei

--