Subject: Re: Raith update....
From: "Xinran Wang" <xinranw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:24:45 -0700
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:24:45 -0700
Hi Raith users, Mary,

This afternoon I called James and was instructed by him over the phone to
try to solve the raith problem. We were able to pump down the loadlock and
chamber to performe load procedure. But unfortunately the robot arm is now
stuck in the chamber and is unable to move. It's probably stuck with the
sample holder that was inside the chamber.

At this moment, raith is still down until further notice, James will contact
Raith first thing tomorrow to ask them send some people here.

Best,
Xinran