Subject: Re: Raith update....
From: Mary Tang <mtang@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:35:33 -0700

Many thanks, Xinran, Andrei, James, et al --

It sounds like a serious problem.  I will call Joe Klingfus at 10 am and
hopefully, by then, he will have spoken with James and the tech support
staff who helped Andrei and Raith will have decided what to do.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility