Subject: Re: Raith update....
From: "Xinran Wang" <xinranw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:46:21 -0700
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:46:21 -0700
Hi All,
I just came in and changed the status of sample holder to be "unloaded"
using administrative password they gave me this afternoon. Righit now it's
ok to load. But I'm not sure if the system will automatically recognize it's
sample holder position and switch to "loaded" at the end of loading
procedure.
Makoto,
If you still want to use the tool, please come in and start, and please
report any problem you have.

thanks,
Xinran