Subject: [Fwd: Re: ASME Nano Boot Camp]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:07:36 -0700

Raith Champions:

Is there anyone whom would like to be available
Friday, Sept. 7 to assist with the Nano Boot Camp?

Basically you could do a session on the Raith and demonstrate it writing a few quick exposures and possibly display a few images of your Work-In-Progress.

Please respond to me off this list to:  jwc@snf.stanford.edu

James Conway