Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway. Tuesday July 31, 2007 10:00 - 13:00
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:51:23 -0700
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:51:23 -0700
*
*    *
**
*ANNOUNCEMENT:  "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training
on the Headway Coater.*
**
Greetings Ebeam Lab Users,

I will be conducting my bi-monthly *"Take A Spin with Me" *training
class Tuesday July 31, 2007 from 10 AM  - 1 PM.
There is a sign up sheet posted on the white board in my office if you
desire to sign up in advance.

This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the specific
points to employ when working with our Ebeam Resist materials in order
to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your wafers for Electron
Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and optical Nano-Lithography. These
applications accurate control of polymer thickness is important in order
to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.

We will be conducting this training on the Headway2 Spin Coater and
users attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool
and also learn to perform thin film measurements on the Nanospec TFA
measurement tool.

Schedule of Events:

10 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
performing Pirhana substrate cleans and HF etching of the intrinsic
native oxide on Silicon wafers.  All users are encouraged to have their
substrates cleaned and ready to go for spinning by the session time;
either coming out of the 150 degree Singe oven, or if you are working on
oxides or nitrides, coming out of the YES HMDS Prime oven directly.

11:00 - 12:30 We can apply what ever Ebeam or Optical Resist system you
desire for your work.

12:30 - 1:00 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.
Please have you substrates clean and ready to coat on the Headway Spin
Coater.
Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour M-F 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31

["multipart/related" not shown]

[...]

["image/jpeg" not shown]
["image/gif" not shown]