Subject: Re: zep520a
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:06:43 -0700
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:06:43 -0700
Dear Deji A. and ZEP-520A users:

Please be sure to record your usage on the side of the bottle's paper
box so we can track use of this expensive material. It cost $15./ml to
SNF.  A 100 ml bottle is enough for 150 - 200 wafers if used
conservatively. Please be sure to spin up several wafers and not
necessary just one wafer at a time.  This saves you time and reduces
waste.  I normally can spin eight to twelve wafers using a 10 ml syringe
that is filled to between 8 - 10 ml level.

If you are using 1:1 ZEP520A:ANISOLE dilution for thin films below 100
nm thickness -- please use up the remaining material in the small glass
jar.  There is sufficient material remaining for ten or more wafers.
You only need ~1 ml to completely cover a 100 mm wafer.  Once that batch
is completed we can make up a new batch of 50 ML total.

I have a new bottle of ZEP-520A material in the stockroom refrigerator
-- once the old bottle is finished I will bring out the new bottle.
_Please DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE OLD __ZEP-520A bottle!_

Also available upon request are qualified and measured thin films of
ZEP-520A on 100 mm n+ b-prime Silicon wafers in various thickness from
my recent test. Please see me if you desire access to a few of these
wafers. I have been getting very nice metal lift off and RIE etching
results working with this material.

All the Best,

James Conway