Subject: Clarification on 5% 495K and 950K PMMA in Anisole is in the yellow cabinet.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:01:56 -0700
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:01:56 -0700
Good Morning Ebeam and Raith Communities:

I just wanted to point out the very obvious just in case you have failed
to notice...

Currently in the SNF Cleanroom in the left hand yellow solvent storage
cabinet where we stored our lab PMMA's, I have two blends of MICROCHEM
5% PMMA in Anisole:

1. Our *standard 5% _495K_ ** molecular weight **PMMA in anisole* for
thicker PMMA films and as a dual layer.
2.  I also have a 250 ml bottle of 5% _*950K *_molecular weight PMMA in
Anisole.  This is a material that I am evaluating possible usage for the
SNF cleanroom.

Please be sure you know which material you are using for your
processing.  There is a significant difference in contrast and MIBK
solubility between these two materials.
If you are working in dual layer resist systems to generate structures
for Metal Lift Off you will want to utilize the 5% 495K PMMA blend.

Users interested in testing our the new material are welcome to try it
out.  The spin speed to thickness response is similar to the standard 5%
495K molecular weight PMMA blend.
I would be interested in learning of your processing results and
obtaining data for a new process sheet I am working on for SNF.

Your comments are invited,

James Conway