Subject: Re: 2% PMMA 950K missing -- Please be sure to return the bottles to the PMMA the yellow cabinets resist storage bin after each use.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:17:56 -0700
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:17:56 -0700
TO ALL PMMA USERS:

There were a several phone calls of concern regarding the microchem 2%
950K PMMA through the nights over this last weekend.
Each time the material was found left unattended in some part of the
cleanroom, and in one case was not to be found anywhere only to
resurface later in the evening.

ALL USERS please be more careful and be sure to return all engineering
materials to the yellow solvent storage cabinets in the chase and
specifically into the PMMA storage tubs after each use. This will make
it easier for everyone.

Users are also reminded that all engineering materials at SNF are not to
be removed from the lab at any time.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab