Subject: Re: URGENT RAITH Question/Problem!!
From: Luigi Scaccabarozzi <scaccag@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hatice,
this morning, with David, we had the same problem. Then we checked all
the plugs (power supply, wetc...): they looked fine, however after that it
worked fine.
Another problem we found at the beginning is that the TV and detector were
gone. I fixed that too, but it didn't happen when the computer rebooted by
itrself with David, so I suspect there was something else wrong with it
when you used it.
However, I wrote patterns for the entire afternoon and the computer
didn't reboot again by itself, so I think the problem someway is fixed.
Gigi

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Hatice Altug wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> When I am using Raith, LEO computer reboots itself suddenly. I happens about every
15-20 min. Screen goes blank and then restarts again. Did anybody experience this problem
or do you know solution. I will really appreciate if you reply me ASAP because I cannot
use my spot!