Subject: SHARE THE RIDE? May have last hour or so availalble to share the ride.:Tomorrow Tuesdsay July 31, 2007 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:08:04 -0700

Raith Community:

The Raith schedule is booking up nearly full for the next ten days.  All Users are encouraged to check their exposure times carefully by examining the protocol files on the RAITH and narrow down the times they need to complete their tasking.  Please consider 'Sharing The RIDE" with other users and strive to hand off to the next user when you session finishes early.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE THE RIDE TOMORROW?
I have a RAITH reservation for tomorrow Tuesday July 31, 2007 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM I will be loading promptly at 2:00 - 2:16 PM.
I hope to have my tasking completed earlier than scheduled.

have a great day,

James Conway