Subject: RAITH FIELD SERVICE RESERVATION :: SOME 'SHARE THE RIDE' AVAILIBILITY FOR NEXT WEEK DAY TIME. SYSTEM OFF LINE TO USERS AUGUST 7 AND 8 AT TIMES TBD.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700

GREETINGS RAITH COMMUNITY:

Next week especially  daytime on AUGUST 7 and 8th I will be having RAITH Field Service personnel visiting SNF to flush out and replace the NESLAB chiller unit that has been returned from repair.

I have just made a number of reservation on CORAL for JWC.
These sessions may all have some space and time remaining in their slots to write on your samples once I finish the tasking scheduled.

I have also reserved Friday morning 10 - 2 on AUG. 10th as a n OPEN SESSION FOR NEW USERS.  If you desire to work with me or gain application specific support on your projects please join us at this time by appointment in advance or schedule a session with me during my office hour.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.

Yours,

James Conway

Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700

["image/jpeg" not shown] Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700