Subject: Your MUST enable CORAL and log into the Operations Logbook before you start your session on the tool.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:28:36 -0700
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:28:36 -0700

*ALL RAITH Users,*

*You MUST* enable the RAITH 150 system on Coral and start a logbook
entry in the RAITH Operations Logbook BEFORE starting your raith session.

There were several Users whom worked on the system without enabling the
system on their own account over the last 24 hours.
This resulted in nearly 14 hours of machine time to be charged onto Jun
Pan's account.

If you were on the system for any amount of time from 09:00 AM Sunday to
12:30 PM Today (Monday July 30, 2007) Please send me an email SUBJECT:
ADJUSTMENTS, and state your adjustments BEFORE 9 AM Tuesday. I am
auditing for the month of July tomorrow morning.

Please be sure to always enable on CORAL and start the Operations
Logbook entry.  Your data is also valuable to all working in the lab and
the beam current and parameter data greatly assist me in monitoring the
state of the RAITH system.

Thank you,

James Conway

PS All users should also be careful of your cancellations, and you
should not make a reservation BEFORE you are ready to write on the system.