Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: RAITH Group XXVIII -- Intensive 4 day short course. August 14 - 17, 2007 TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:15:59 -0700
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:15:59 -0700
*Greetings RAITH Group XXVIII:

**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXVIII -- the RAITH** Four Day Basic Users Short Course.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email; I still am in need
of further information or a commitment from you, and hope to add you in
the next class.
Any RAITH user wishing to attend are also welcome if you desire a review
of operations on the RAITH 150 system.
**
We wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning lecture
session and demo layer one training following at 2 PM - 6 PM in the
afternoon.
All are also welcome to attend as observers the other 'hands-on'
sessions through the week.
*
*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your first reminder and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XXVIII Training course to be held August 14 -
17, 2007.
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am holding this class
tomorrow at 1:15 - 1 PM in the cleanroom.
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2140:mss:536:200707:agkhofnoffhagokidiam>
Next class is to be scheduled in the weeks after your RAITH Class. There
is a separate sign up for this class on the white board in my office at
CIS 31.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

*   **RAITH Group** XXVI** Schedule: **   *

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training – Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*August 14 - 17, 2007 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, while the system is writing,
so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.  You should
have started working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your
substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On' sessions. Some afternoons we
may also be able to finish earlier,  letting the system write on its own
to the end of our reservations on the system.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday August 14, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS-X 201
14:00 - 17:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday August 15, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two:
OVERLAY -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:  Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Thursday August 16, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday August 17, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 8: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.
You can stop by my office hour and pick up a copy of these training
materials during my daily office hour. (8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31) Just
bring along a USB drive!

*RAITH Group XXVIII Date AUGUST 14 - 17 2007**
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.
*

*
*

1. Jonathan Rivnay rivnay@gmail.com <mailto:rivnay@gmail.com> Coral:
rivnay Phone:

Salleo Group Project: Phase separation of semiconducting polymers on
patterned surfaces

2. Shulu Chen ‘Erik’ shuluc@stanford.edu <mailto:shuluc@stanford.edu>
Coral:  shuluc Phone: 650-704-9284 cell

Plummer Group Project: 3D IC material recrystallization for devices.

? SEMHITACHI Training ? TAKE A SPIN WITH ME

3. Mitsuru Toishi mitsuru1@stanford.edu <mailto:mitsuru1@stanford.edu>
Coral: Sony-Toishi Phone: 650-862-7696

Vuckovic Group Project: Photonic Crystals with Quantum Dots single
photonic emitter.

? SEMHITACHI Training ? TAKE A SPIN WITH ME

4. This slot available

["multipart/related" not shown]

1. Jonathan Rivnay rivnay@gmail.com Coral:  rivnay Phone:

2. Shulu Chen ‘Erik’ shuluc@stanford.edu Coral:  shuluc Phone: 650-704-9284 cell

3. Mitsuru Toishi mitsuru1@stanford.edu Coral: Sony-Toishi Phone: 650-862-7696

Vuckovic Group Project: Photonic Crystals with Quantum Dots single photonic emitter.

SEMHITACHI Training TAKE A SPIN WITH ME

4. This slot available

["image/gif" not shown]