Subject: Please review your coral charges if you worked on the RAITH last weekend.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:11:57 -0700
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:11:57 -0700
Greetings RAITH Users:

Please review your coral charges in HISTORY if you worked on the RAITH
last weekend.  There were several users that did not enable properly, or
a problem completing the enables on the CORAL remote system.  I have
made adjustments from comparing CORAL, RAITH LOGBOOK, and RAITH login
and protocol files for the period 12:00 7/27 to 12:00 7/30/2007.
/
Is everyone now happy?
/*
Users are reminded to please enable both on CORAL and start a RAITH
Operations Log Book entry before you start your session on the RAITH.*/
/
Thank you for your support!

James Conway