Subject: images on LEO computer
From: Luigi Scaccabarozzi <scaccag@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
after what happened the two past days, I mean the LEO computer
self-rebooting without appearent reason, I talked to Hatice, who suggested
that it could be a hard disk problem. I just checked and she may be right,
since the hard disk with the sofware (C:) was completely full. It's only 2
GB big, and there is 1GB of software + 1GB of pictures. Pictures should
not be left on C:! There is another 16 GB volume mounted (D) which is
empty and is for data!

So I moved all the pictures from the images folder on C: to the folder
D:\imagesbackup.
I created a shortcut on the desktop, so please when you take pictures,
save them directly on D: or move them afterward on D:
Or just burn a CD, but don't leave them on C:!
Also, I didn't check if there are other personal folders on C:, and if
someone has, please move them on D: as well.

Sorry if I took the initiative, but james is not around and I thought that
this couldn't hurt anybody and would be beneficial.
Gigi