Subject: Raith is off line to users overnight...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:05:16 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:

We were not able to resolve all the issues with the water cooling loop despite best efforts of Mirwais Aktary and myself.
Due to poor water flow to the system the system tripped into standby mode and vented the System chamber but nor the gun  section.

We will return to task in the morning and strive to have the system up and running for Users tomorrow evening.

Users can use the RAITH and LEO computer for file transfers and all functions other than RAITH operations.  You can use the raith application to set up position list or edit using the GDS II editor.

Please call me if you have any questions,

James Conway