Subject: Raith status
From: mpovinel@stanford.edu
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:19:20 -0700

I shut down and restarted the Leo and Raith computers and now the
videoscope is working fine.

However, I got a vacuum pump error and was unable to load the sample.

When I chose "Load Sample," a dialog box immediately popped up saying
"The vacuum in the stage chamber is not ready. Please start pumping
and, if ready, press RETRY." Pushing retry gives the same error.

Michelle