Subject: No one is currently enabled on the RAITH -- available for use or on to the next User if they wish to start earlier than expected.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:22:51 -0700
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:22:51 -0700
Good Morning,

It is very important for all Users to show up on time and honor their
RAITH reservations. All cancellations must be posted well in advance to
the raith@snf.stanford.edu list.
There is a reservation in place for 8:00 - 10:00 and that User has not
appeared nor enabled the system. I could not reach them by email either.
So then, as no one is currently enabled on the RAITH, it is available
for use by anyone whom wished to enable, or lets go on to the next User
if they wish to start early.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway