Subject: [Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2007-10-17 19:28:45: E/O card too hot water flow failing]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:39:09 -0700
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:39:09 -0700
Greetings Raith Users

The water flow to the RAITH system is now very low and the system is in
a critical state. See message below...

Users are requested to call me immediately if there is a problem
encountered. System is currently up in Yellow light mode and Users are
working on the system through the evening and morning.
I will attempt to get a RAITH service person here early next week if the
system remains up for use until then.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway