Subject: RAITH Class Canceled today -- RAITH system down and off line to all Users. Water cooling loop issues still to be resolved.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:13:19 -0700
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:13:19 -0700
*Greetings RAITH Group XXIX and RAITH Users:
*

The Raith system will be off line for all Users to effect repairs to the
water cooling loop going to the Electron Optics Card and other
sub-systems that require water cooling in the System.
Todays RAITH Group XXIX class is canceled for today.
I will send out an announcement at days end or very early tomorrow
morning if we can continue the class tomorrow.

My apologizes to the interruption to your schedules and research.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway