Subject: I will be on the RAITH system today. Feel free to join me if you are free this afternoon 1 - 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:12:08 -0700
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:12:08 -0700
*

Greetings RAITH Group XXIX

I will be working on the RAITH system this afternoon and you are welcome
to join me for this session.

Will be continuing exposures started yesterday working on HSQ a negative
tone resist system.
The exposures will be performed at 20, 25, and 30 keV if time allows.
This is a good opportunity to see how the system is set up for an
exposure at higher acceleration voltages using the other Secondary
Electron Detector and upon semi-conducting substrates to add to the
challenge.

Will also be able to answer any questions you may have once the exposure
starts.  (Est. about 4:30 - 5:00 PM.)

Thank you,

James Conway

*