Subject: New bottles of PMMA in the cleanroom solvent storage -- BUT PLEASE USE UP THE OLDER BOTTLES FIRST!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:23:12 -0800
Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:23:12 -0800
Greetings PMMA Users:

I have just stocked new bottles of 5% and 9% PMMA into the solvent
cabinet.  Last week I brought in a new bottle of 2% 950K.

Please use up the last remaining volume of the old bottle(s) before you
open the new bottles.  I used the 2% 950K PMMA - A
<http://snf.stanford.edu/Process/Lithography/EBResist/2Pc950kPMMAanisole.pdf>
in the old bottle this last Tuesday and it spins fine and to the
thicknesses in the spin speed (f) thickness plots on the resist process
suite website.

Users should also note that there are different molecular weights for
the 5% PMMA. Our default is the 5% 495K MW PMMA in Anisole. I also have
a batch of 5% 950K PMMA in Anisole that is an evaluation lot.  I was
able to get very nice results with this material.  Users working in dual
layer resist systems for metal liftoff will still want to use the 5%
495K MW PMMA blend.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
SNF

Greetings PMMA Users:

I have just stocked new bottles of 5% and 9% PMMA into the solvent cabinet.  Last week I brought in a new bottle of 2% 950K.

Please use up the last remaining volume of the old bottle(s) before you open the new bottles.  I used the 2% 950K PMMA - A in the old bottle this last Tuesday and it spins fine and to the thicknesses in the spin speed (f) thickness plots on the resist process suite website.