Subject: RAITH IS DOWN FOR REPAIRS.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:37:36 -0700

Good Morning,

Users are notified that the Raith may be down hard due to a problem with the load lock robot loader arm that was encountered by User(s) this last Friday.

I will be working on the system and hope to be able to bring it back up this afternoon, but may need support from the RAITH field service to recover from this problem.

Continuing to collect information on how, when and why this problem occurred.
Thank you for the reports to the Coral system.  System is in RED Light shutdown mode until we resolve the issues that have presented themselves.

Just returned ...

James Conway