Subject: Participants please REGISTER TODAY for the RAITH Users Meeting and Lithography Workshop
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:16:50 -0700
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:16:50 -0700
Raith Users and Stanford Faculty:

Please be so kind as to immediately reply to this email if you desire to
join us for any, all, or part of the RAITH Users Meeting and the
following RAITH Ebeam Lithography Workshop scheduled for September 29/30
and October 1-3, 2003 respectively.
I have attached a draft of the daily schedule for your review.

We wish to get an accurate head count of attendees for the RAITH Users
Meeting so we can prepare conference materials including a participants
list, name cards, and to ensure we order adequate amounts of food for
the lunches and the Monday evening Supper. This will also include a
Raith information package on CD of additional training materials which
will be very useful to Users.

Reply now to James Conway  email:  jwc@snf.stanford.edu or call and
leave me a Voicemail at 001-650-725- 7075.
Please state your Name | Department affiliation | email address or
contact information.

The favor of your immediate brief reply is requested.

Stanford University RAITH Users whom wish to participate in the Raith
Lithography Workshop are also requested to send me a brief email on
which day(s) you wish to attend and specific topics you may desire to
discuss so we can plan accordingly.
Space is limited so please reply today!

Thank you,

James Conway