Subject: Please remove all samples from the Ebeam Lab Pass Through by Friday December 14th.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:31:51 -0800
Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:31:51 -0800

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

Please be sure to remove all samples from the Ebeam Lab Pass Through Box
by Friday December 14th, 2007.
I will be cleaning out this box the following week and all items found
will be considered DONATED and/or will be discarded at time of cleaning.

All Users are reminded that this area is for engineering materials and
'work in progress' only and should not be used for sample storage.

I am also seeking Quartz and SOI substrates for my research work and
would happily accept your donations with pleasure.

Thank you for your support of the Ebeam Lab,

James Conway
Paul Jerabek

["multipart/related" not shown]

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

Please be sure to remove all samples from the Ebeam Lab Pass Through Box by Friday December 14th, 2007.
I will be cleaning out this box the following week and all items found will be considered DONATED and/or will be discarded at time of cleaning.

All Users are reminded that this area is for engineering materials and 'work in progress' only and should not be used for sample storage.

I am also seeking Quartz and SOI substrates for my research work and would happily accept your donations with pleasure.

Thank you for your support of the Ebeam Lab,

James Conway
Paul Jerabek

["image/gif" not shown]