Subject: Raith will be off line for users through Wednesday AM for repairs.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:14:12 -0800

Greetings Raith Users:

The RAITH system will be off-line to all Users while I wait for parts and RAITH USA Field Service whom will be here Tuesday Afternoon.  I hope to be able to resume the schedule mid-day to early evening Wednesday.  This will leave only one more week until we shut down the system for its annual PM and for the Holiday break WED. December 19, 2007

I will be sending out another maintenance update and holiday shutdown schedule tomorrow morning.  Users will come off the system concurrent with the holiday shut down the morning of WED. December 19 when RAITH Field service arrives to start work.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway