Subject: RAITH is up!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:07:32 -0800
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:07:32 -0800
Greetings RAITH Users:

The Raith system is back up -- all systems and modules have been tested
-- and emission at optimal beam currents for the normal apertures.
Users may use any acceleration voltage from 500 volts through 30 keV.
It is requested that all Users with sessions remaining through next
Wednesday morning strive to include space and time for those users whose
work was delayed by the downtime so that everyone that has a urgent need
to complete their work before shutdown can have some write time.

I am going to 'Share the Ride' on the reservation I have this morning
through 3 PM, we are loading at 10:00 AM.
Special Thanks to RAITH Champion Shinichi Koseki whom assisted us in
testing the system overnight.

Thank  you for your support during this difficult period,

James Conway