Subject: Problem raith SNF 2007-12-18 16:53:31: load problems resurface -- Transfer arm encoder errors at inner position
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:05:51 -0800
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:05:51 -0800
*Notice to ALL USERS remaining in the Coral queue before tomorrow's
Holiday shutdown:*

*System is going off line with the completion of XINRANW's exposures
this evening.

*This morning we encountered new problems similar to problems
encountered last week when the LL transfer arm reaches the inner
exchange position causing load lock errors that are unrecoverable by
operators.
Sorry to the interruption of your last minute research plans.

CORAL schedule should likely resume in the New Year on Monday January 7,
2008 18:00 hours for raith champions and Tuesday January 8, 2008 14:00
hours for all qualified Users.
Please see me during tomorrows office hour if you have any questions.

Thank you,

James Conway

-- Transfer arm encoder errors at inner position
We are encountering transfer arm encoder issues resulting in errors at the Load Lock
transfer arm inner position.
I manually loaded xinrans Wangs sample using the raith service login...
At the end of XINRAN's exposure the system will go off line to users for the holiday
shutdown.  Apologizes to the interruption to the schedule and your research mission.
Thank you for your support!
James Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]
[...]

["image/gif" not shown]