Subject: [Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2008-01-17 18:25:30: system in pumpdown and initial test
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:59:55 -0800

Greetings Raith Users

We just reached suitable pressure to start the Fe-Gun and it should be reach the 5.0 E-009 Torr set point to start EHT and exposure operations by 9 PM.
Experienced Users only this evening and overnight please.  Please call James if you have any questions or if any problems arise whatsoever.  I will be back in a few hours to check on things...

Now back to your previously planned research agenda! ;-)

Thank you for your support during this difficult period,

James Conway