Subject: Problem raith 2003-09-22 18:22:09: Please inspect your patterns and report
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:25:04 -0700
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:25:04 -0700

Greetings:

Please inspect your pattern carefully before pattern transfer.

> Sub-field stitching and pattern placement errors were encountered on writes performed
over the weekend and this morning.
> Please inspect your patterns carefully after development and report to the raith-pcs@snf.stanford.edu
list.
> LEO computer problems continue but with less frequency than before.  We are testing
and evaluating both these problems.
> James Conway

This image should have had the target and the star pattern overlaid on 1,1 U:V.
Note the star pattern has been broken up into consistent subfields.

Has anyone else seen these type of errors and when did they start to occur.

Thank you for your support!

JWC

[Image]

["multipart/related" not shown]

Greetings:

Please inspect your pattern carefully before pattern transfer.

Sub-field stitching and pattern placement errors were encountered on writes performed over the weekend and this morning.
Please inspect your patterns carefully after development and report to the raith-pcs@snf.stanford.edu list.
LEO computer problems continue but with less frequency than before.  We are testing and evaluating both these problems.
James Conway
This image should have had the target and the star pattern overlaid on 1,1 U:V.
Note the star pattern has been broken up into consistent subfields.

Has anyone else seen these type of errors and when did they start to occur.

Thank you for your support!

JWC

["image/jpeg" not shown]